As well as all the benefits on offer as part of our worry-free package, you'll need to make sure you're happy to lease a car within the Scheme's terms and conditions.
We'll ask you to make sure:
- The car is used by, or for the benefit of, the disabled person. This does not mean that the disabled person needs to be in the car for every journey. In practice, this means other named drivers in the household can use the car for shopping and other routine activities, as long as the disabled customer will benefit
- Only named drivers listed on your Certificate of Motor Insurance can drive the car
- That you let us know about any changes that may affect your lease
- The car is not used as a taxi or delivery vehicle or for any unauthorised business use
- The car is not lent, sub-leased or sold.